Effective Date: January 09, 1999
Expiration Date: December 09, 2016
|| TOC | Change | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | Chapter3 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | ALL ||
FROM: NASA Exhibits Manager
SUBJECT: Exhibit Reporting
To more accurately reflect the activities of the Traveling Exhibit Program, starting with your report for the month of January, please include the number of outreach venues in which you participate each month. These could be venues supported with a traveling exhibit or it could be a special event hosted at your Visitor Center.
An outreach venue is one that typically attracts a nontraditional, targeted audience that is not aerospace related -- for instance, an AARP convention or state fair as opposed to an AIAA meeting or a NASA contractor-sponsored event. The traveling exhibits can be provided on request or pro-actively placed.
Please fax your information to Jim Hull at (202) 358-4078 or email to: Jim.Hull@nasa.gov
1. Visitor Center visitors _______________ qty.
2. Pro-active outreach with traveling exhibits events _______________ qty.
3. List of events/number of attendees ___________________________ ________________________
4. Exhibit loan program exhibits _______________qty.
5. Other outreach venues _____________qty.
| TOC | Change | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | Chapter3 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | ALL |
|| NODIS Library | Organization and Administration(1000s) | Search ||