Effective Date: May 07, 1999
Expiration Date: May 07, 2014
|| TOC | Change | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | AppendixD | ALL ||
1. Fact Finders must be fair, impartial, and objective.
2. When a person is selected as a Fact Finder for a case, this assignment will take precedence over other duties.
3. Center Directors and Officials-in-Charge of Headquarters Offices, or their designees, designate employees to serve as Fact Finders.
4. Centers are encouraged to have at least two Fact Finders.
5. Fact Finders shall receive necessary training.
6. Human Resources Directors determine the availability of prospective Fact Finders, select an employee to serve as a Fact Finder, and issue a selection letter, including authority to administer oaths as needed.
7. The Director, Workforce Management and Development Division, will provide to Personnel Directors, upon request, a list of potential Fact Finders from other NASA Centers and, if deemed necessary, authorize selection from a source outside of NASA.
| TOC | Change | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | AppendixD | ALL |
|| NODIS Library | Human Resources and Personnel(3000s) | Search ||