Effective Date: March 16, 2017
Expiration Date: March 16, 2022
|| TOC | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | AppendixA | AppendixB | ALL ||
a. The Office of Procurement shall issue guidance to the Agency on the use of funding opportunities for grants and cooperative agreements and ensure compliance with OMB policy in the area of such announcements. In addition, the Office of Procurement will:
(1) Review and approve (as appropriate) all deviation requests.
(2) Review all funding opportunities when the total amount of the program is $5 million or more.
(3) Maintain this NPR, updating as required.
a. The Program Managers/Mission Directorate Associate Administrators are responsible for ensuring that:
(1) The standard format is used for announcements of programs under their cognizance.
(2) All parts incorporated by reference are accurate and any referenced citations are correct.
(3) All funding opportunities are uploaded into NSPIRES and Grants.gov.
(4) Recommendations are developed for the type of funding mechanism to award, based on the criteria outlined in the GCAM.
The Center or NSSC Office of Procurement, as appropriate, will review all funding opportunities, where the total amount of the program is under $5 million, to ensure compliance with the formatting and financial assistance regulations and policy.
| TOC | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | AppendixA | AppendixB | ALL |
|| NODIS Library | Procurement, Small Business and Industrial Relations(5000s) | Search ||
This document does not bind the public, except as authorized by law or as incorporated into a contract. This document is uncontrolled when printed. Check the NASA Online Directives Information System (NODIS) Library to verify that this is the correct version before use: https://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov.