Effective Date: February 14, 2020
Expiration Date: February 14, 2025
|| TOC | ChangeHistory | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | Chapter3 | Chapter4 | Chapter5 | Chapter6 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | AppendixD | AppendixE | AppendixF | AppendixG | AppendixH | AppendixI | AppendixJ | AppendixK | ALL ||
The following documents were used as reference materials in the development of this SE NPR. The documents are offered as informational sources and are not evoked in this NPR, though they may be referenced.
1. NPD 7120.6, Knowledge Policy on Program and Projects.
2. NPD 8081.1, NASA Chemical Rocket Propulsion Testing.
3. NPD 8700.1, NASA Policy for Safety and Mission Success.
4. NPR 1400.1, NASA Directives and Charters Procedural Requirements.
5. NPR 2810.1, Security of Information Technology.
6. NPR 7120.10, Technical Standards for NASA Programs and Projects.
7. NPR 7120.11, NASA Health and Medical Technical Authority (HMTA) Implementation.
8. NPR 8705.4, Risk Classification for NASA Payloads.
9. NASA/SP-2010-3404, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Handbook.
10. NASA/SP-2014-3705, NASA Spaceflight Program & Project Management Handbook.
11. NASA-STD-7009, Standard for Models and Simulations.
12. MIL-STD-499B (draft), Systems Engineering.
13. ANSI/EIA 632, Processes for Engineering a System. Note: EIA 632 is a commercial document that evolved from the never released, but fully developed, 1994 Mil-Std 499B, Systems Engineering. It was intended to provide a framework for developing and supporting universal SE discipline for both defense and commercial environments. EIA 632 was intended to be a top-tier standard further defined to lower level standards that define specific practices. IEEE 1220 is a second-tier standard that implements EIA 632 by defining one way to practice SE.
14. AS9100: Quality Management Systems—Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations.
15. ISO/IEC 15288, Systems and Software Engineering—System Life-Cycle Processes.
16. ISO/IEC TR 19760, Systems Engineering—A Guide for the Application of ISO/IEC 15288 (System Life-Cycle Processes).
17. The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) ® Model.
18. Defense Acquisition University Systems Engineering Fundamentals. Ft. Belvoir, Virginia: Defense Acquisition University Press, December 2000.
19. International Council on Systems Engineering Systems Engineering Guide.
| TOC | ChangeHistory | Preface | Chapter1 | Chapter2 | Chapter3 | Chapter4 | Chapter5 | Chapter6 | AppendixA | AppendixB | AppendixC | AppendixD | AppendixE | AppendixF | AppendixG | AppendixH | AppendixI | AppendixJ | AppendixK | ALL |
|| NODIS Library | Program Formulation(7000s) | Search ||
This document does not bind the public, except as authorized by law or as incorporated into a contract. This document is uncontrolled when printed. Check the NASA Online Directives Information System (NODIS) Library to verify that this is the correct version before use: https://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov.