COMPLIANCE IS MANDATORY FOR NASA EMPLOYEES
Effective Date: September 22, 2009
Expiration Date: September 22, 2021
Subject: NASA Environmental Management System (Revalidated 8/28/2014)
Responsible Office: Environmental Management Division
Appendix F: References
- Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552.
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, as amended, 42 U.S.C. 4321 et seq.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation, Federal Compliance with Right-to-Know Laws and Pollution Requirements, 48 CFR, subpart 23.10.
- Facilitation of Cooperative Conservation, Executive Order 13352.
- Instructions for Implementing Executive Order 13423, Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management, March 29, 2007.
- NPD 1001.0, NASA Strategic Plan (includes NASA Vision and Mission).
- NPD 1000.3, The NASA Organization, as amended.
- NPD 1440.6, NASA Records Management.
- NPD 9010.2, Financial Management.
- NPD 8710.1, Emergency Preparedness Program.
- NPR 1400.1, NASA Directives System Procedural Requirements, as amended.
- NPR 8715.2, NASA Emergency Preparedness Procedural Requirements.
- NPR 8621.1, NASA Procedural Requirements for Mishap and Close Call Reporting, Investigating, and Recordkeeping.
- NPR 8715.3, NASA General Safety Program Requirements.
- NPR 8530.1, Affirmative Procurement Program and Plan for Environmentally Preferable Products.
- ISO 19011: Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), 2012.
This document does not bind the public, except as authorized by law or as
incorporated into a contract. This document is uncontrolled when printed.
Check the NASA Online Directives Information System (NODIS) Library to
verify that this is the correct version before use: