|NASA Headquarters' Directives|
Effective Date: May 24, 2016
Expiration Date: May 24, 2021
Responsible Office: LM4
|Student Loan Repayment Program Plan|
This document is uncontrolled when printed.
Check the NASA Online Directives Information System (NODIS) Library
to verify that this is the correct version before use.
The following information is required for each lender of loan(s) being considered under the Student Loan Repayment Program.
1. Loan Information*:
a. Name of the Federally funded loan received, e.g., Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Plus Loan, Federally Insured Student Loan, etc:
b. Date loan was obtained:
c. Remaining balance of loan:
d. Loan Number:
• Attach an official document/letter by the loan institution providing the above loan information.
2. Name, address, and telephone number of the lending institution holding the loan, e.g. bank, educational institution.
3. Name, address, and telephone number of servicing agent of the loan to whom payments are sent (if different from #2).
4. Name, title, and telephone number of authorized official for the lending institution.
5. Federal Tax Identification Number or EIN (required for sending payments):
___ ___--___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___